I spent a lot more time on the 6th dare than I originally intended. While I have been very busy and haven't taken the time to start on the seventh dare, I also spent more than a week working on the sixth. For me this process isn't just to make it though the list, I am working to develop better habits and change the way I handle my relationship with my wife and by extension my kids and pretty much everyone else in my life.Here is the sixth dare:
I think I have made some significant progress, in particular with making sure there is "free time" in my schedule. I'll keep my wrong motivations to myself, but now I keep in mind how to purge my reactions to them from my behavior and to work on confronting and resolving the issue.Love is not irritableChoose today to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. Begin by making a list below of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule, then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment